Jungalistas, meet our gal pal Sara Toufali! She’s an interior magic-maker, mover & shaker and overall creative *star*.
She has a way of bringing a neutral palette alive with thoughtfully-placed pieces & super special deets (planties included)! Y’all may recognize her epic bedroom from IG – adorned with cozy textiles, natural materials and serene scents. Take a tour of her place & feast your eyes on this fresh, relaxed feel. Then peek through her curated collection of jungalicious finds in our shop & bring home the look!
Can you believe this super chill, light ‘n’ airy set up is created by an OG New Yorker? She sure has nailed the laid back Californian vibe in her Los Angeles pad!
We love how she styled all of these natural materials together – such a beautiful mix of bamboo, wood, and cotton (and of course, plants!). Plus, did you know her previous apartment is featured in The New Bohemians Handbook? We love ya long time, Sara!
Don’t you feel relaxed just looking at this photo? Sara makes sure to focus on not just how the room looks, but also on the overall vibe and scent. We can smell the jasmine from here…
How warm and inviting is this, y’all? It all feels so fresh and looks nap ready. Her vintage Moroccan rug adds a major pop to her natural-hued palette. The way it all comes together with warm, clay-colored hues is truly stunning! How about all of the texture going on, too? V shaggy, v snazzy.
The cozy continues in this cute corner. We love a good statement chair – this one surely does the trick! The way the sequins on the pillow catch the light makes for a pop of shine – a sophisticated disco ball, if you will.
Feelin’ what you’re seeing? Ditto. Take a peek at some of Sara’s current Jungalow faves. Head to the shop to see her full curated collection & bring on all the mellow vibes!
- Luminosa Pillow | “What pillow dreams are made of! Such yummy textures, the sequins make the most delightful jingle sound too.”
- Arena Planter | “I’m always on the hunt for cool looking planters and I fell in love hard with this cement texture. My plant bb looks so cute in it!”
- Zamora Neutral Pillow | “The perf lil slim shaggy pillow – layer it in front of your other pillows for a fun pop of texture and pattern!”
- The New Bohemians Handbook | “The best book eva! And I swear it not’s because I’m biased. :) Such an honor to have my old apartment featured in this amaze decor styling & good vibes resource.”
- Malawi Cane Chair | “I’m a sucker for woven, natural materials and this chair is a complete show stopper. Those details! Swoooon.”
- Natural Hamsa Quilt Set by Justina Blakeney® | “Obsessed with this quilt! It’s lightweight and lovely, the embroidery is just stunning. It really brings our bedroom to life.”
- Kaya Ceramic Cups by Justina Blakeney® | “I just love how versatile these cups are! You can use them as drinkware, a vase, makeup brush holder – the possibilities are endless.”
- Jungalow® Soy Wax Candle & Palo Santo Set | “I’m always burning candles in the house, and jasmine is one of my fave scents. Such a gorge aroma!”
- Symbology Ivory Rug by Justina Blakeney® | “I just love a good neutral rug and this one is magic. Those shaggy tufts! Yes plz.”
- Double Basket Side Table | “I get so many compliments on this piece in my bedroom! It’s really unique looking and just feels special. Holds a lot in those baskets, too!”
Check out her blog, Black & Blooms, for more awe-inspiring interiors & lifestyle inspo. You can also pick up prints of her photography in her print shop if you really wanna bring home the vibe. She captures the natural beauty around her oh-so-well!
All photos by the talented Sara Toufali.