Who else’s favorite childhood book was The Secret Garden? If you’re not familiar with it, it’s the story of an enchanting hidden garden with archways covered in wisteria and jasmine, winding pathways leading to ironwork seating, planters that are spilling over with greenery, and magical flower beds. The Secret Garden also has an ever-present theme that anything that is neglected will wither, but if it is tended to and worked on, it will thrive!
Here at Jungalow, we take that message to heart. We’re always hustling, tending to the business’ needs, family needs – as well as the dozens of studio plants – to make sure everything is thriving! We love the days when we can get our hands dirty and do some serious repotting or gardening – but there are some days where we can’t get around to it. We’re sure the same is true for some of you jungalistas. But not to worry! There’s an easy way to surround yourself with The Secret Garden vibes all year long: incorporate a few statement pieces to create your own secret garden situation at home. Think white rattan furniture or cane back chairs, antique planters with a touch of patina, iron plant stands or pedestals, and of course, lots of trailing vines and greenery! These pieces would look great in an enclosed porch, a sun room, or even outdoors.
Who wouldn’t love a secret garden of their own year-round? We’ve rounded up some of our favorite secret garden pieces to help bring your whimsical garden to life! All these pieces are from our partner site, Chairish.
- Vintage Hooded Rattan Chair
- Vintage Green Iron Plant Stand
- Antique Victorian Iron Gate
- Antique Urn Cast Iron Planter
- Citrus Garden With Lime Tree Decorative Pillow Cover
- Vintage Rattan Love Seat Sofa
- Late Victorian Pine Finial Fragments – A Pair
- Victorian Bird Cage
- White Painted Cast Iron Garden Suite- Set of 3
- 1970’s Life-Size Painted Leather Cheetah Sculpture
- Victorian Brass Door Plate
- Vintage Roland Kentfield Rattan Scroll Console Table
- Victorian White Wicker Trumpet Vase
- Upholstered Palm Stools – A Pair