We love how versatile ottomans and poufs are. They’re perfect for extra seating in a pinch, or for setting down your tray of sips + snacks. Added bonus – they give any #newboho room extra touches of texture and color.
Have a small piece of vintage fabric and a not–so–cute pouf? Brush off your DIY skills or take it to the upholsterer and you will soon have a new favorite patternful ottoman!
The following are a few of our favorite poufs + ottomans from The New Bohemian Handbook outtakes.
How can you get the look? Whether you’re getting ready to watch This Is Us, or finding the perfect spot to read The New Bohemian Handbook, we’ve got you. Check out our roundup of vintage and new ottomans for your #newbohohome.
- Orange Uzbek Suzani Ottoman
- Geo Shag Carpet Ottoman
- Justina Blakeney™ Pow Wow Om Ottoman
- Modern Aluminum Brass Finish Ottoman
- Helena Geo Pillow Pouf
- Victor 25″ Ottoman, Natural
- Vintage Kilim Rug Ottoman
- Badia-Printed Edlyn Cocktail Ottoman
- Franco Albini Mid-Century Ottoman
- Saranda Cocktail Ottoman, Teal/Sand
Also check out 3 ways to use an ottoman: The Essential Ottoman