From golden aspen leaves to earthy mustards and sandy desert hues – there is an abundance of yellow around this time of year. It’s a perfect color for transitioning from fiery hot summer to foliage driven fall. And if you’re down under, springtime buttercream and daffodil hues are starting to steal the show.
Regardless of the season, yellow is a soothing yet upbeat choice for boho home decor. Chairs and couches upholstered in ochre and sunflower make for cheerful additions.
With days being shorter, painting your furniture and accent walls goldenrod and turmeric gives an extra dose of sunshine to your home.
Or go above and boho beyond with the new boho trifecta of color, pattern and texture. A flaxen couch, patternful saffron wallpaper, pops of teal and some vintage finds from our partners’ site, Chairish make for a not-so-mellow yellow boho room.
- Shelter, Grand Sofa, Twisted Slub, Citrus Yellow
- Contemporary Starburst Mirror
- Juju Hat Turquoise
- Calabash Hanging Pendant
- Vintage Painters Palette with Floral Applique
- Velvet Elowen Armchair
- Tangier Artisan Side Table
- Turkish Hand Woven Floor Cushion Cover Cotton – 26″ X 26″
- Soft Yellow Coffee Table
- Safi Artisan Side Table
- Kahelo Gray and Silver Rug
- Brass Bette Stool
- Woman in Bleu
- Bennington Potters Stoneware Bank Lion Figure
- Orange & Turquoise Animal Motif Mexican Otomi Pillows – A Pair
- Nana Saffron Wallpaper
What is your favorite late summer/ early fall color story?
Wanna go for the golden hues? Peep all things yellow in our shop!