When I first set eyes on the new Nomad Collection at World Market, I was like…uh YES. There are so many fun, patterned pieces that also mix really well with pieces from their Super Natural Collection. When they invited me to design a room with my favorite pieces from the collection I was excited to mix and match and pull together a bunch of my favorite pieces–after all, scouring the WM site while I’m binge watching weird BBC shows is pretty much my favorite thing to do ever.
We had to tweak a few things based on availability, and swap the placement of a few things, but at the end of the day, I love how my room came out:
The paint color we used on the walls was Provincial Peach by Sherwin Williams in flat. I feel like it’s that perfect peachy/pinky neutral for the walls and I’m thinking about using it somewhere in my house.
Of course next to the velvet sofa I needed some botanicals and bling so we ended up using this hammered metal coffee table and some large botanical statements, including the cactus that I am pretty obsessed with.
I like the double-hung pendants on one side that kind of balance out the tall cactus their opposite.
Shop the look here:
- 5’x8′ Block Print Cotton Farah Area Rug
- Wood Parat Bowl
- Natural Seagrass Leona Hamper Basket
- Boho Sheer Cotton Macrame Canopy
- Ivory Faux Fur Papasan Cushion
- Teal Overdyed Cotton Throw Pillow
- Painted Wood Bowl with Lid
- Rose Pink Tyley Chair
- 3’x5′ Ivory Moroccan-Inspired Wedding Area Rug
- Large Hand Painted Terracotta Urli Pot
- Midnight Blue Velvet Kendall Sofa
- Basket Weave Orb Jute Fiber Pendant Lamp
- Oversized Blush Mongolian Faux Fur Lumbar Pillow
- Rustic Glass Vase with Handle
- Ivory Faux Flokati Stool
- Round White Dotted Bamboo Basket
- Pink Wool and Cotton Kilim Throw Pillow
- Ivory New Zealand Sheepskin Area Rug
- Tribal Carved Wood Accent Table
- Cala Hammered Coffee Table
- Lilac Mist Herringbone Cotton Throw Pillow
- Natural Hyacinth Sabina Tote Basket
- Moroccan Tea Glasses, Set of 6
- Blue Metal Arianna Filigree Lantern
- Metallic Embroidered Leather Pouf
- Seagrass Cora Tote Basket
Photography by Justina Blakeney. This post was created in partnership with World Market for their#FallHomeRefresh campaign. All opinions are my own. Holla.